Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

Now 28 year old female on parole ,felony year and a half

Customer Question

now 28 year old female on parole ,felony year and a half left of five violated got locked up. in the county waiting for? and has third strike on petty theft at wal mart passed three times with appointed offered 6 months state jail . what can I do to get her out were she can pay her way and put her nose to the grindstone
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

When you state she was "violated", do you mean they filed a motion to revoke the parole due to violations or do you mean they actually revoked her parole?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in texas they issue a blue warrant and put you in county jail til there is a place in prison or isf, but your going back for sure. I would say pretty darn sure unless I hire a parole lawyer
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, a blue warrant is issued when a Petition to Revoke the parole has been filed. If she hasn't actually been revoked yet, just had the motion filed, then there will be a hearing coming up at some point. Usually a blue warrant is issued with "no bond" which means she has to sit in jail until the hearing is completed or the revocation is withdrawn so there is no way to get her out of jail.

If she is revoked then she goes back into the prison system, although she may actually sit in county jail for a while and could potentially even complete her sentence there in the county jail, depending on the bed space in TDCJ.

If she has just had the blue warrant filed but hasn't had the hearing yet then she hasn't been violated yet.