Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Question about what penalties I should expect / or advice in

Customer Question

Question about what penalties I should expect for and/ or advice in handling missing/ missed classes for required alcohol education and therapy. Can I take the courses over from the same provider? How can I best word my letter to courts requesting an extension while waiting for the decision from my course provider? Located in Colorado.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What are the classes for? Are they for:

1) Probation?
2) Parole?

3) Deferred judgment?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!