Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I had 3 vandalisms committed against my property one 3,000

Customer Question

I had 3 vandalisms committed against my property one 3,000 one 1200 aand one 1200 now the person also took . Restraining order that I got granted so I couldn't enforce it or had to take more time off work to get .the boys mom got aa restraining order on me the victim as she had paid for a window he broke of mine before and I guess she was trying to stop him from handing with me as he live as with her he asked me to not press charges he would pay now one of the vanalisims committed was prior to his mom's order thrn he I'd two more amd would run home. WE STILL HAD RELATION she knew I had spent th e night even after she got hers .I never had one of these I don't know now it works . I have 7500 in damages one day me and thr boy came back to his ms apartment and I wanted to leave but I couldn't find my key she called I ws scared as this wa first time she used ot even tho I had been over there she called on me a 2nd time ans I was never on the property ... so I lost my job because it and I almost lost my car and apartment isn't this so wromg I Feely life is ConControlled and now even tho her som broke entry went to jail asked me not to press then two car vandalisms .. after I call the cops they tell me they an so nothing without a resstrai ing orer however said he showed a cop was served je lied to me nd continued to coom it vandalisms
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But do not see a question. Do you have a specific question regarding this?