Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How can I contest a trespassing complaint filed by a

Customer Question

How can I contest a trespassing complaint filed by a step-father using a power of attorney in North Carolina?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me more about the situation?

1) Who is filing a trespassing complaint? Or rather, who is the step-father filing on behalf of?

2) Is this being handled civilly, or, is this a criminal complaint?

3) What happened to cause this to be filed?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!