Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was convicted of 3rd degree sex offense.did two year now

Customer Question

I was convicted of 3rd degree sex offense.did two year now in my 3rd year of a 5 year probation and i got stopped driving on a suspended license in MD...what do i need to do?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We sent you our question and money was taken but no answer?? If you cant answer why did you take the money out of pay pal? Please call i am confused(###) ###-####