LawTalk, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years legal experience
15277592

My nephew received a grand jury indictment after being

Customer Question

My nephew received a grand jury indictment after being arrested and bonding out looks like more charges and they offered a plea deal when he was arrested does the plea deal still on table will bail be raised can he please please go back to jail. He sold to undercover sop in my mothers driveway
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your nephew's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

If your nephew was indicted on more charges, it is likely that he will have another bail hearing and may have to post more bail to remain free pending trial.

It is highly unlikely that the plea agreement is still on the table now that the grand jury has come back with a true bill. However, it is also likely that they will make another offer of a plea agreement in the future.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Kindly, remember to rate my service to you. That is how I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2015,

Doug