Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

I was cited conduct i live now its a revolving door of

Customer Question

i was cited for disorderly conduct for where i live now its a revolving door of persons parking there that show no placards and it is obvious they are not disabled and the officer xxxxxx stated to me u dont have to be physicaletly disabled
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

What is the question? What information can I provide for you, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Disorderly conduct, in reference to me being In a wheelchair I just moved in to the xxxxxx xxxxx 00000 and on a constant basis people park there and I approched them 2 days ago
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Ok. Thank you. And so you need to appear in court. They have handicap accessibility. If you cannot get transportation, you can contact the District Attorney and tell them. The clerk of the court may be able to arrange for a handicap accessible van to pick you up.

But if you do not appear in court, a warrant will be issued for your arrest.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

If people are parking wrongly in handicap spaces, you should call the police and report them. And they can be ticketed and towed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already on[a those answers you have helped me none but have a good day
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Ok. You're welcome.

I will opt out. Good luck. Please do not RATE or respond here at this time and your deposit will remain in tact.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR and would be willing to assist you, but can you please clarify what you are asking us specifically, as I could not determine that from what you posted above. Thank you.