Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch,
Experience:  Tax Counsel at AIG, Inc.
89571709

My son has jumped bail and is wanted in County and

Customer Question

My son has jumped bail and is wanted in Harris County and Montgomery County. I live in Livingston, Tx / Polk County and own 7 acres of private property. The Polk County Sheriff's office has been to my house on more the 3 occasions, no warrant and no permission to enter the property or my house. When the come, they stay for days on end. Harrassing me even though they do not locate him on the premise. They have posted a warrant out for my arrest on the Polk County website, which I later found out after they continued to tell me they were going to arrest me that the warrant is not valid. They have spyed on me while in my house without a warrant or my premise after they have already verified my son is not there. The entire ordeal has been extremely strange because they simply show up and do not identify themselves, they play hide and seek in an effort to keep their identities a search as if what they are doing is illegal. They have scared me, sexually harassed me and emotional terriorised me the entire time they are at my residence. I have called the Sheriff's office to report people on my property only to be ignored.
I spoke to another attorney but because these individuals play hide and seek, he seemed not to fully believe me. I presently have pictures of the most recent, so far 24 hour event. I pledge with you for your advise to find out my rights in this matter. If they should be allowed to stay at my place of residence indefinitely and have the right to do anything they want to me and my residence.
Regards, ***** ***** (###) ###-####
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your questions. It might be easier to speak by phone and discuss your issues. I can offer that if you would like.