Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I had an affair with a married man but we already broke up.

Customer Question

Hi! I had an affair with a married man but we already broke up. He owes me approx $18,000. His wife already knows the situation. I texted his wife several times, maybe 5 or 6.i posted some status on facebook that are sometimes geared to his wife but i have never mention names. I have been divorced since 2011. This man i have an unfair with has blackmailed me that he has our sex video and he is sending it out to my children. He also is blackmailing me that he is going to my work to report me to the manager ( i am a nurse). He actually did go to one of my job and spoke with my mgr already.he threatened me that he is gonna kill me which was said in our own dialect. I need to know what case i can file him and also i need to know what case can his wife file against me. Pls answer. Thank you!
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Would it help to talk on the phone about this? I can make that available for $5 additional. Or do you desire to continue in this forum (typing back and forth). Let me know, but understand when I respond again, this website (just answer) will automatically send you an offer for a phone call for $56...and at that point I can no longer offer the $5 call.

Can you tell me, have you reported this to the police? If so what was the response?