Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

I need to know if there is an active investigation on me

Customer Question

Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Are you trying to figure out if there's a warrant for your arrest? Why do you think you're being investigated?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because I grow medical marijuana and I am being followed by under covers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have and my wife has too
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

The police aren't going to tell you if you're the subject of an investigation. Neither would the Federal government. These aren't matters of public record and they don't have to tell you the truth if it is in their interest to lie.

Growing medical marijuana in Oregon is lawful if you're following your state's regulations. If you're in compliance, you wouldn't have anything on that score to worry about. So, if you think that the police may just be stalking you, then that is a form of police harassment. You could file complaints about the officers with their superiors, with Internal Affairs and with your state attorney general's office, because it would be in violation of your civil rights.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know all that I wanted to know if there was an active investigation on me am I really supposed to pay for this
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Sometimes, unfortunately, all we can do is to confirm what you may have already figured out for yourself. Nobody is going to tell you whether they are investigating you or not. And nobody would tell any of us about whether they are investigating you either.

You can contact customer service at***@******.*** for a refund of your deposit.