Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Wife has been outta prison 1 year,in georgia. ive been with

Customer Question

wife has been outta prison 1 year,in georgia. ive been with her 7 years.she has been arrested several times thru out the later part of this relationship.really between u and me i cant stand her.......but for our daughter i put up with her!last wednsday her sister called her.im outta gas come get me...while waitin police pulls up on stranded motorist asked for ID,sister is arrested for probation violation,vehicle is impounded..heres where my wife comes into play.wife goes to get vehicle outta impound and the police told the impound place to call them when owner came to get it wife is arrested for vehicler homicide from a automobile back in 2006. help me
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to hear about your most unfortunate situation.

JustAnswer is not a law firm, however. Legal experts here cannot actually represent customers. it's a violation of the site's terms and services and of the rules of our bar associations.

We can help you by directing you to sources where you can find a lawyer, if that's what you're looking for or by providing you with legal information which will help you understand your wife's situation better than you do now. To provide that kind of assistance, however, I would need to have more information from you so that I understand what it is you wish to know.

Please reply here with that information if you still wish assistance.