Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

T know what to do. I am being followed by DEA all the time,

Customer Question

Don't know what to do. I am being followed by DEA all the time, everywhere.
I think it has to do with a drug bust that happened in my aunts apartment building, which is next door to my mom.
I was told the Feds found over 125 lbs of 3 drugs in the building dumpster-I don't know if it's true, but I do know they have arrested 8 people so far.
I think they suspected me because I experimented with some drugs last year, and my mom has a history of drug use and a boyfriend that's a dealer.
As for myself, I have good life, a good husband, and financially comfortable. In fact I suspect it's not the few times I experented with drugs that got me in this mess; I think it's the fact I drive a new Mercedes and was in wrong place, wrong time, and my family's history.
I only experimented last summer but the DEA has been following me over a year now and just won't leave me alone.
Governor in my car, gps, phone taps, cameras and video on my telephone pole wires, checking car with dogs when they think I'm shopping, and even unable to seek medical help without them showing up at medical appointments.
I'm proud that a local agency has made such a big bust and I understand why they would consider me a suspect, but how do I get to stop?
My neighbors have confronted me and now don't talk to us.... and holy cow I was a deacon at church, then became terminally I'll 2 years ago-which is when I started to struggle and tried drugs about 15-20 times. Its been at least a year and im slowly trying to recover- but holy cow, i somehow ended up a suspect in a drug ring that's affiliated with the cartel and known for over 1000 overdose deaths in past year!
My husband makes 200G a year and we bought our mercedes, roles and everything we own by working hard!
It's appalling to be a suspect in this kind of situation, but what do I do?
They can search my house, interogate me, give me a lie detector, I don't care! I just don't want to be followed, affiliated with people that sell drugs or kill people without remorse, or judged by neighbors or colleagues. And I also feel as I'm being harrassed!
Help-who do I turn to? What do I do?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You state they have put a GPS in your car, have you found the GPS? What did you do with the devices and bugs you have located?

You also say they are "hiding in the trees" have you taken photographs of this as well?

Why did the attorney refuse to talk with you? Was he a criminal defense attorney?

You need to plead not guilty on this, especially with the second violation in the same location. First of all, According to the Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure, traffic tickets need to be properly served to you for them to be valid. If they only mailed the notice to you, that is not sufficient service of process. To validate the ticket, authorities request that you sign a waiver for your service of process and that you then mail the waiver back. Once you waiver your service of process, the ticket holds more effect. If you never mailed back the waiver and they did not properly serve you the notice in person, then this is a ground to dismiss the charges. Also, another issue with AZ photo radar is the law requires the units to be calibrated every 24 hours and they must provide proof of the calibration through their records, which in most cases they cannot do.

It is for this reason you should not do anything other than pay the money for a local attorney to represent you and file to have the citations dismissed. If you do nothing at all, they will turn it over to collections and can suspend your license. A local attorney can go to court and can get the citations dismissed properly so neither ticket appears on your license and you pay no fines and have no increase in insurance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have pictures of them in my trees, and I called one of those legal associations locally to seek help concerning my situation.
I found the bugs in my car attached to my phone charger, then one day found stickers on the iner wheel wells of my car. I called mercedes to see if they were to balance the tires and they said not 4-6 on each tire.
I removed the governor myself because I caught someone in my car one night when I heard the alarm go off. It caused the airbags to turn off and needed repair. Mercedes did confirm a governor but said they were not aware of how it got there.
I have about 15 of those little silver bugs that I find all over utility's, nightlights, and cords around the house.
I still have those as well as fuzzy pictures and he information from nieghbors
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can call during a scheduled time-I would like my husband to hear your advice as well.
He will home in about an hour or so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can offer any help whatsoever please give me a contact time and number.
Im sure our call will be monitored just as my dr. Apts have been and other aspects of my life

Please disregard the previous response, it was supposed to go to another customer and it is a site bug that out technical group is trying to fix.

Thank you for your reply. We are not allowed to actually represent you or anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law. All we are allowed to do is provide information to customers, which is why I asked what the attorney you went to said and if he was a criminal defense attorney?