Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch,
Experience:  Tax Counsel at AIG, Inc.
89571709

I put part two on today will you read it and tell me what

Customer Question

I put part two on today will you read it and tell me what you thing thank you 57 in texas
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 57 feb 2014 was arrested for meth less then a gram.and at that time I had my gun in the glove compartment did not touch of go around it the day I was arrested. I was put out of my apartment fir six weeks repairs being donfirgit I put it in the cat forgot about it. It was in night stand 15 years.the his went about I was in hotel but something in microwave fall back to sleep.it got on fire just smoke I got wake up fire department and police .I was in a towel put out of room and went though my things and found that not but I had it anyway. They take. Me to jail my bags and car got in it..and got my .1975 two years probation for a b and e I was 17 40 years later that was all on my record..I did say or do anything to the office I did what they told me.did they have the right to go into my thinks without a warrant. So if my lawyer can make this illegal search will the charges be dropped just wake up not drink not high being polite and helpful
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still no answer 15 hours and going are you real attorneys paralegal's college students let me know if you can find the answer
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 1 year ago.

If the state's case rests upon the evidence from that search, and the court determines that the search was illegal, and suppreses the evidence, the state will very likely dismiss the charges.

If there are some problems with the search, but they're not necessarily fatal, to remove risk, the prosecutor will be more willing to offer a deal.

Thanks for your questions.