Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch,
Experience:  Tax Counsel at AIG, Inc.
89571709

My wife has been in jail two year to Murder me in my sleep

Customer Question

My wife has been in jail for over two year for trying to Murder me in my sleep on New Year 2012 the state is pressing charges against her not me. My wife who is a Doctor of chemistry said I would end up like her other two dead husbands at the time I thought nothing of it. My black widow wife made her sister power of attorney, can I put a restraining order on my wife's sister who is her power of attorney? My wife has made her sister a power of attorney so she can sell the house and the property before she is sent to (_IIII_) for 30 years less or more. What can I do to stop this until I file a (D_____) before she is sent to (P______)?
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.