Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

Fugitive from ustice
, Yr if a lawyer can r4present a

Customer Question

Customer: Fugitive from ustice
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yr if a lawyer can r4present a fugitive from ustice if the person isn't there ib courtes. I wonde
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Criminal Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking if a lawyer can quash a warrant without his client actually having to appear in court? The answer is that sometimes that can happen. It depends on what the warrant is for, why the client can't be present, and other facts and circumstances relating to the case and the warrant.

If you can give me some basic facts about this warrant, I will be able to be more specific.