Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

When was synthetic drug (5fur-144) also called XLR-11 Banned

Customer Question

When was synthetic drug (5fur-144) also called XLR-11 Banned in the state of California? I need it was banned federally on may 16 2013.
Thank you very much!
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also i would like to receive a copy of that ca bill for my records either a link and a pdf file.5 fur-144 is a synthetic drug
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 1 year ago.

California banned sythetic cannabinoids by the health and safety code 11357.5 in 2011.

You said you'd like to speak by phone?