Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My son is in a detention center and is trying to estimate

Customer Question

My son is in a detention center and is trying to estimate what sort of time he may have to stay in jail due to a meeting he missed with his probation officer.
He's been on probation about 3 years as the result of a DUI offense.
He's racked up what he calls a number of 'Good Days Served on Probation' and he believes these Good Days Served on Probation may be meaningful with regarding to any future sentencing for missing his meeting with the Probation Officer.
Can you assist me with this at all?
Ray Collins
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

How much time has your son left on probation? What kind of trouble, if any, have you had before this while on probation. How well do you get along with your probation officer?