Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband, 63, left me 33 year old girl. I found out about

Customer Question

My husband, 63, left me for a 33 year old girl. I found out about this second affair while we were fighting for his license after he had a complaint filed to the AOA because he had a sexual relationship with a patient He is a primary care doctor. During the course of the year I stayed with him, went to therapy, made sure he money for his attorneys and thought we were trying to fix our marriage.. I wake up one day to a second cell phone in our bed. Long story short, he was having another affair and then left me for her. I was a mess. So I sent her and him many bad texts and emails. Looking back at them now I am ashamed of what I said. She finally filed a injunction against me. It took them four months to serve me and the hearing is next week. I do have an attorney who is advising me to "no admission and something else" I want to fight it. Your thoughts
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Do you have a legal question to which I can provide you with a general answer?