Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I go to court on 12/1/15 on 6 charges can you tell me what

Customer Question

I go to court on 12/1/15 on 6 charges can you tell me what ill get for possession of schedule 2 meth for resale, possession of police scanner during a commission of a felony, unlawful drug paraphernalia, evading arrest, reckless driving, and criminal trespassing
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can u answer my question
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Every state has its own penal law and the possible sentences upon criminal convictions vary from state to state. In order to give you a ballpark estimate of what kind of time you could do on these charges, I need to know how much meth they are alleging you to have possessed, what US state is prosecuting you, whether you have a prior criminal record and whether you are presently out on bail.