Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Over A Decade Of Criminal Law Experience
12711280

There is not an answer on the motion yet, but I am pretty

Customer Question

Good morning, There is not an answer on the motion for injunction yet, but I am pretty sure it will be denied as I just spoke to the court clerk to schedule a hearing on the transcript. She told me that the same judge who presided over the case I appealed
as well as the second FED trial and against whom I filed a complaint yesterday will preside over appeals hearings as well as approve or deny any request for a new judge. My mouth is still hanging open. Is this even remotely legal? I can't believe this is happening;
so you know I don't have a clue what to do next. HELP!!!
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

That is crazy! If you have not filed the judicial performance complaint, you need to do that for sure. You may also need to look at taking what is called an interlocutory appeal from this court (if there are any remaining issues)...to a higher court to have them rule on the matter and prevent this judge from presiding over your case. This is truly crazy! It might not also be a bad idea to contact your local ACLU office to report this gross misconduct and see if they can spare an attorney to come represent you in this matter in pro bono fashion.

Keep me posted. That is nuts!