Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

I'm need of some legal advice n possibly a fare priced

Customer Question

I'm need of some legal advice n possibly a fare priced one that's willing to take payments but anyway, I'm in trouble and have been charged with multiple charges from ex felon in possession of a firearm to fraud all of which are non violent crimes... I
don't know what's going to happen but need to be contacted so I can give the full story. Thx u for your time an will be waiting on my fate
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

JustAnswer is not a law firm and lawyers here cannot represent you with your current legal problems. We can direct you to services that will help you find a lawyer, if that's what you want. We can give you general information about something you don't understand with regard to your case.

If that's what you need please reply with your question and enough details for me to answer it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think u might want to have a sit and use the bathroom before i get to telling u what's going on lol
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Tell you what. . . I will go walk my dogs and make breakfast. You can type away to your heart's content. When I return I'll look over your question. You don't have to sit and wait for me. You'll get an email when I respond.