How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 25957
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to contact someone to represent my grandson in

Customer Question

I want to contact someone to represent my grandson in Redding, Ca, he is in the Shasta County jail and being charged with attempted murder. His name is ***** ***** is 19 years old. He got into a fight with a 30 year old Caucasian male, The Caucasian man hit him first in the head with a socket ranch, my grandson injured him in self defense, XXXXX was arrested and remains in jail. This happen on or around July 27, 2015. The Caucasian man has yet to be arrested. XXXXXXXXX is being charged with attempted murder plus numbers of other charges. At one of the court hearing the Judge asked why the Caucasian man wasn't arrested. I feel this is discrimination at it's best. His attorney is feels that's it's discrimination. Without further discussion please contact me.

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.


JustAnswer is a general information site and not a law firm. Lawyers here are not allowed by the terms of service of the site to provide representation. If you have some general questions about how to find a lawyer, I would be able to give you that information. If you wanted general information about what your grandson is facing, I could discuss that too. But this is not a site where you can hire a lawyer.

If you have no need of general legal information, you can contact customer service at***@******.*** for a return of your deposit. If there is something you'd like to ask me, on the other hand, please reply with a question.