Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

If I replied to a craigslist add and they had something like

Customer Question

if I replied to a craigslist add and they had something like if got a huge chunk and I payed no attention to it then talked to them on the phone and told them I was not going to pay for sex and then they texted me asking to meet up and I denied them and then told them that since she asked for gas money that I did not feel comfortable because it could be prostitution and that is illegal am I ok or do I need to worry about them coming after me at a later time that day
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

Nothing in your facts indicates anything you did was illegal or that you would have to be worried about them coming after you today or at any time in the future.