Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney with 29 yrs. exp. in criminal law
19127644

My friend's daughter got summons :20-3A, 2c:35-10A (1) and

Customer Question

My friend's daughter got summons for 2c:20-3A, 2c:35-10A (1) and 2c:36-2 during her parole
What does this mean to her....Wil she go to jail like her parents want her to?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Although it is entirely up to the court what happens to this young lady, normally, since committing a crime is a violation of parole, she will be "violated" by the court and go back to jail or prison, where ever she was before and finish out that sentence. That said, if there is overcrowding in the jails or there is a real defense to the charges, she might avoid more than a few days jail time. Her attorney can tell her and her parents (if she consents) what they think the local judge will do.

Please feel free to ask for clarification if needed. I will be away from my office for most of the morning but will respond as soon as I return. If no clarification is needed, then if you could take moment and leave a positive rating in the box above, I will receive credit for my work. Thank you

Hello again,

I wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you did not have any follow up questions for me from the answer I provided to you on the 1st. For some unknown reason, the Experts are not always getting replies or ratings (at the top of the question/answer page you are viewing or in the pop up box for this question), which is how we get credit(paid) for our work, that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I received neither. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating, please let me know so that I can inform the Site administrator. Please note that Site use works best while using a computer and using either Google Chrome or Firefox.

In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue, if needed. You can bookmark my page at: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-marsha411jd/

Thank you.