Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years experience
16823287

Quot; MAVERICK My follow-on question is 'these

Customer Question

quot;THIS IS FOR MAVERICK My follow-on question is 'these individuals that he has on payroll DO NO SERVICE at All. Recently, when he had to recertify his HUB Zone Status, he used these employees to prove that he was a Hub Zone. these individuals that he used
have other jobs and welcomed this extra money for doing nothing. What recourse do I have. Also I am still unable to assign you the rating. look like Justanswer ahs a problem
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Those falsifying certification information in order to fake HUBzone certification compliance may be placed in suspension or debarment under the Federal Acquisition Regulation. That's in addition to the possibility of prosecution as a federal crime and being subject to civil penalties. You may report fraud, waste, mismanagement, or misconduct involving SBA programs or employees either online or by calling the OIG Hotline toll-free at(###) ###-#### ***** check out this link.

I will inform JA about this tech issue. Thanks for letting me know... You should be able to assign a rating here; but if not you can accept the offer of additinal services and that may work.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Please ignore this offer above it was entered in error. But you can accept and add a bonus as a way for paying for this question and the last since you were unable to assign a rating on the last one.