ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Texas General Practice Attorney
19487448

I believe am being investigated and monitor by law

Customer Question

i believe am being investigated and monitor by law enforcement what do i do to confront the issue.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Why do you believe that you're being investigated and monitored by law enforcement? That is, what is your evidence and basis for this belief?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have a set routine i come home from the work i then attend the la fitness gym in tacoma wa. once i finish the gym i go home
cook my dinner and go to work. there was a rumor in the gym that i attend that i was view men in the shower. i soon notice young men following me around the gym constantly ever day. Every la fitness i attend it always the same situation. there is someone an older man standing by and the younger men would always approach me firt and the older man is standing by watching my reaction. i attend three diffrent gym and it alway the same situation every day in every gym.

You mentioned "law enforcement" in your original question. Is there any indication of the police, etc... conducting any investigation or monitoring?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
one of there, one of the older men monitoring me is a retired police officer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am at work is there any way i can continue these questios

Do you know when you'll be done and ready to continue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in two hours

When you're done you can come back and continue with the question. I may be assisting another customer at the time so there might be a slight delay, but we can continue to chat then.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
o.k thank you

No problem. I look forward to continuing this conversation later on.

I see that you never came back to continue the conversation. Did you wish to do that?