S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
70026054

DOES xxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxx) OF CHARLESTON SC. HAVE ANY CRIMINAL

Customer Question

DOES Barbara xxx xxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxx) OF CHARLESTON SC. HAVE ANY CRIMINAL RECORD. HAS SHE EVER BEEN CHARGED WITH DUI OR POSESION OF A NARCOTIC
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you.

Criminal records are not easily accessible or available to the public, including to experts on this site, in one single place. You'd have to look court by court, and that takes a lot of time.

You can find companies online that are pay services and they sometimes have access to many state records for a fee. Only law enforcement has access to a person's entire, nationwide criminal record.

I looked on the Charleston SC courts site and did not find any civil or criminal cases for "***** *****" or "Barbara Rickborne."

The best way to get Barbara's record is to ask her to get a copy of her own record from the SC law enforcement division. If she has nothing to hide, perhaps she'll readily share it with you.

I hope my response has been helpful. If you have follow-up questions or concerns on this topic, please ask. I'll get back to you as quickly as I can, although I may not be online at the moment you respond. Otherwise, I hope you will rate my answer positively as that is the ONLY way I receive credit for my work, and doing so will NOT cost you an additional fee.

Best wishes to you,
Shuband