AttyDort
AttyDort, Litigation Attorney
Experience:  Criminal and Civil jury trial expeirence; 17 yrs exp in state and federal courts.
67981144

Atty. Dort. Edmund XXXXXX here. Yes I have copies of the

Customer Question

Hi Atty. Dort. Edmund XXXXXX here. Yes I have copies of the docs. you were asking about in regards ***** ***** ect... ect...
Ok, what other details would you prefer to have
This was filed in August of 2013
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the additional information . In the settlement agreement which you signed at mediation, did it state all of this in it? You shared that Bob got the store, so there had to be something in writing, to evidence this.

I am sorry. That was a site error. Allow me to opt out so another expert can answer your question.

Expert:  AttyDort replied 1 year ago.

This is not something I can help you with in this forum. This spot is for relatively simple criminal defense questions.

It appears this is a complicated problem of some sort, involving real estate and some sort of civil court case. I am not sure I can help at all.

Here is what I recommend - you can send me an email describing the problem to freecasereview(at)dortlaw.com. I will review it in detail, for free, to see if there is anyway I can help.

At present, I am not available to take on new complicated cases. But if it is possible I can help guide you in some way, I will give you my thoughts for free and let you know how I might be able to help.

If I cannot help at all, I will try to refer to another competent attorney if possible.

For that review, you will have to tell me what kind of case this is, and what the issue are in more detail.

I don't really understand what kind of case it is, at what point in the court process it is in, etc. Has there been a trial or mediation of some sort? Are there any court dates scheduled?

What is the problem, exactly? Are these your properties that someone else has sold without your permission? Or did someone promise these properties to you as part of a will? Do you already have an attorney? Are you a defendant or a plaintiff in this case? Or a trustee? I cannot tell.

In the email, you can attach documents or whatever you like and I will view it. If you have a court case number, please provide that as well and I will see if I can look up the case.

OK - I hope this helps.