PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Ok so I have a domestic battery charge I have been going to

Customer Question

ok so I have a domestic battery charge I have been going to court for so far its been nine months and has been continued and the only thing they have is the 911 tape My divorse is also going very slow because the judge for divorse is waiting for the outcome of the dv case
ok now when this all started I went to court with my lawyer and pleade not guilty and we got a court date to start then I would go to divorse cases and them we went to mediation classes but during that time while waiting for class to start I saw police and sheriffs talking to my boys and pointing at me aqnywat the police grabbed me acroos the wall handcuffed me in front of my three kids and telling me I am under arrest for contempt of court for not showing up to court I argued with them till my face turned blew but off tho jail I went this waqs done at the court house in the hall in front of everyone but especially my kids I as in jail for four days and I can tell you I got body searched up places and then went to cells ran by evry color and everything I did was wrong but the day of court I got handcuffed with six other taller guys as they put us in bus and got dragged to court of course it took all dayand everytime I would tell them to check my name they say they did and that it was on there still soi I saw the judge and he looked at my case and said what are you doing here I said I am not sure sir I went to court and filed not guilty and he said it looks like you were charged twice for the same case and your not suppose to be here I said that's what I told them but I spent four days here he said that means the next time you come here you will have that as a credit then he said all cases dismissed because of the way they procedded it I was so excited but still didn't go home till four in the morning so when I got home I look online at case reviews and sure enough it said case dismissed two days later my lawyer calls me up and sais we have to show up for4 court to get rid of the criminal case I said I did already the judge dismissed it and he said its still on the so I called my brother he couldn't figure it out either so I listened to my lawyer who said the judge didn't dismiss the case he only dismissed the duplicate but I was stunned because that's not what it said now its been 7 months later and its still going on and I have lost everything with that being on my record even though it has not gone again to the judge well I started looking at my case for hours trying to figure out why I cant see the case still then I trace it out anf the case pending is my name, my criminal number my I d everything points to me except they spelled my middle name wrong it is (NG) and they put (nn)
NOW I HAVE TO BACK TO COURT IN FIVE DAYS AND SO FAR MY LAWYERS HAVE DONE NOTHING AND I HAVENT BEEN THERE EITHER BUT IF I GO AND SHOW THE JUDGE THAT MY NAME IS***** ARE TRIING TO CONVICT A DIFFERENT PERSON OR IF HE COULKD PLEASE PUT THAT UNDER MY REAL NAME BECAUSE OF ERROR, qUESTION IS IF HE DOES THAT AND ON MY RECORD IT ALREADY SAIS THAT IS DISMISSED EVEN THOUGH ITS A DIFFERENT CRIMINAL CASE BUT SAME EVERYTHING ELSE IS IT CONSIDERTED DOUBLE JEPARDY BECXAUSE I ALREAD HAS THAT CASE DISMISSED I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE COULDNT CHARGE YOU TWICE AND IF THERE IUS A PROBLEM WITH THE TICKET SHOULKDNT IT BE TAKEN OFF I KNOW IF THEY WRITE TICKET WRONG OR FORGET SOMETHING IT IS DISMISSED CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME ANSWER
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post. Could you carefully review it, use proper punctuation marks, check your spellings, properly identify all the parties, and resubmit?

Thank you for your cooperation.