P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including criminal law.
11181181

I'm being charged with rape, she was sent to a hospital

Customer Question

I'm being charged with rape, she was sent to a hospital to talk to a physiatrist for being unruly. The police are saying that you can't have sex with anyone under the age of 18 if you're older then 21. And are saying that drugs and alcohol were involved,
which they weren't. If 16 is consent then how is it rape? We were dating one another.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

Sorry...I do not understand the question...are you asking the age of consent in OH?