Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

I have a Class C misdemeanor theft and now have just gotten

Customer Question

I have a Class C misdemeanor theft and now have just gotten a Class B misdemeanor theft can i enhance me or do you think I'll get jail time also I am on parole for a drug charge
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Further, if you get a message asking if you want to do additional services like a telephone call that message is automatically generated by the website and is not sent from me. I, like most of the experts in the Legal categories, do not do telephone calls due to issues with State Bar rules and other concerns.

I am just about to go offline but I noticed no one had answered so I can pick up and continue tomorrow morning if you can answer a few questions for me.

1) How many convictions do you have and for what?

2) You state you are on parole. Did you mean parole or probation? What for and what was hte original sentence?

3) What state is this in?