Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

Description: I have a fmaily member who has numerous

Customer Question

Description:
I have a fmaily member who has numerous websites that have numerous links to child porn and very sick hard core porn. This person also has made a video which he and another man are forcing/gang banging a prostitue. She could barely speak due to her being gagged by a balck mans penis while continually being called B----, s----, and demanding she suck on his penis while forcing it in her mouth to the pointing of gaggin numerous times. While this was happening another man was relentlessly forcing his penis in her vagina the entire time. She could only speak twice and was aking for her money she needed drugs. It was rape. This too is on the internet. This person has also gone on "backdoor Louiisina" and seeking women for prostitution for all of his websites as he offers "f**ks in your area" . Are these actins illlegal and prosecutable?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.

Not only are these acts all illegal but they can get him many, many years of prison if he were to be convicted of such offenses. And, of course, he would face lifetime registration as a sex offender.

If he is also making and distributing videos of this sort it's possible even that the Federal government as well as the state of Louisiana would be interested in what he is doing.

I assume, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, that you are asking this question because you are wondering if you can report him. The answer is that anyone can report a crime, and you would not have to be one of his victims in order to be able to report him to the authorities. If you gave the police enough specific information to give the police a reasonable belief that these crimes were being committed, they would have probable cause to be able to get a warrant, show up at his home, impound his computers and find the contraband and arrest hiim.

If that's what you want to do, you could go to the police with the information you have and express your feelings that charges should be pressed, or you could speak directly to a prosecutor in the sex crimes division and report your family member to him or her.

If this is not what you wanted to know please tell me and I can expand my answer.