Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

I was convicted 11550 my sentence prop36 and 3 yrs

Customer Question

I was convicted for a 11550 my sentence prop36 and 3 yrs probation. I need to get a restraining order against a live-in boyfriend who's abusive physically mentally emotionally is it a conflict of interest for the da ? To grant me a restraint order ?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.
What state are you in?
Is the restraining order related to the conviction at all?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
California, No
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
It actually looks like this question was posted twice by mistake. Here is your answer:
http://www.justanswer.com/criminal-law/99vrm-probation-conflict-interest-da.html
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Do you still require an answer to this matter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a free membership 7 days and have asked this same question refrasing it but I am not able to view answers because I'm being redirected to a page to update my payment info this is embarrassing as the issue at hand is very frightening and I have no safe place to go my boyfriend is not mentally stable he's axed one of my dogs to death in our back yard now I need help and just ask is only complicating my situation

I am sorry, you need to contact customer service regarding terms of the membership, as experts are not employees of this site and we have no idea of what payment agreements you have with the site. So before you continue further, please check with customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help.