Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

I was just informed by my Psychiatrist that he rec'd a

Customer Question

I was just informed by my Psychiatrist that he rec'd a letter from my insurance company that I rec'd 2 prescriptions from my ObGYN and Primary that fall under Class 3 drugs for anxiety. I'm scared the DEA is going to come after me.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been seeing my Psych for approximately 2 years and refill my scrips at the same pharmacy monthly for anxiety - Clonopin. I was hospitalized for endometriosis for 1 month and prior to that and suffered multiple miscarriages and my OBGYN prescribed Ativan. My Primary prescribed me Xanax for flights. I do not abuse these drugs but now feel like a criminal.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do I do to resolve this? My Psych said everything should be fine as he doesn't believe I abuse, doctor shop, etc. I also see a therapist weekly for anxiety and have been for 1 year.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in California by the way - thank you.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

I have already answered this question for you here:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/ebeccdfd31bc4cbaa3bfb4e3f8d80145