TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

I work in the IT Industry and recently a friend of mine who

Customer Question

I work in the IT Industry and recently a friend of mine who himself works in the IT Industry got offered a side job which he then referred to me. Reluctantly, I decided to take it as I currently do work for a company dealing with Cyber Security. Here is the situation. My client works for a Realtor Company. Since about 2008, she had a Manager named XXXXXX. This man was President of her Realty Company (XXX), but was also savvy in being somewhat of a Server/System Administrator for the Company. These are the Accusations from my client:
1. This man filed a sexual harassment claim against my client at her employment when in fact he was the one who was harassing her. I will have to assume he did this so she wouldn’t have any grounds for a sexual harassment claim herself.
2. He has hacked into her cellular phone, her work computers (since he used to work at the same company), her email accounts and her home Wi-Fi network.
3. He is constantly harassing her day in and day out on her mobile phone, email accounts and work computers. This has been going on for about 6 years now, but she hasn’t been able to find anyone that can make him stop.
4. My client says that he has stolen money from her Starbucks account and her Wal-Mart card and I asked her to produce statements showing those fraudulent purchases.
5. My client claims that he has somehow stolen money from her Employer and has purchased land and properties with this stolen money. He is also tampering and breaking into Intellectual Property at her work (XXXX).
6. He is a Resident Alien, not a US Citizen.
7. His wife might also be an accomplice to all his crimes.
8. My client claims that he is also harassing other women through hacking of their phones and email addresses.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking.

Thank you.