AttyDort
AttyDort, Litigation Attorney
Experience:  Criminal and Civil jury trial expeirence; 17 yrs exp in state and federal courts.
67981144

Xxxxxx my offense and residents is in Roseville California

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** my offense and residents is in Roseville California north of Sacramento. my original DUI was in February 2012. I have all the paperwork from my original attorney and most everything else I would need my biggest problem right now
is they moved my hearing up a month and a half now I have six days to work this out. If you don't cover this area do you have any suggestions I am looking for an attorney
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AttyDort replied 1 year ago.

I cover this area for sure. Any more detail?

Expert:  AttyDort replied 1 year ago.

I'm a criminal defense attorney with public defender and trial experience. 17 year experience total. I practice there, went to Sierra College, and graduated HS from Folsom High School.

Expert:  AttyDort replied 1 year ago.

If you need an attorney to represent you I would be happy to give you a detailed case review and quote. I do work in Placer County when needed. Or you can just post a question for me here.

Expert:  AttyDort replied 1 year ago.

I can look up your case. Do you have a warrant probation / violation issue? Or something else?