Hi Marsha, I am an AZ lawyer with an
Ethical / practice quandary: Client (PNC) wants Real Estate Foreclosure of Agree for sale ARS 33-xxx et seq litigation title report, notes bk, as it found a judgment against the PNC:
1. PNC filed bk July 2010 with other lawyer, 1st mtg is 8-24-2010, non discharge complaint
due 10/25/2010 failed to list real estate contract Agreement for Sale carry back, questionable value --
2. Trustee finds assets, puts out standard File Claims to creditors notice of claims bar date Proofs due 12/3/2010.
3. Trustee issues Report of Sale 10/20/2010, and a second one 5/18/2011 -- and gets some $16,000
4. only 4 Creditors respond, and the amount is less than what the trustee is holding.
5. The Trustee files final report of sale and request for approval 12/18/2012
6. in 2013, Trustee is fully paid, the responding creditor claimants are fully paid, and 8/30/2013 the Court
Closes the case.
So, statute of limitations on BK CT perjury, non disclo