Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
10285032

Wat is the max that a judge would do 4th violation of parole

Customer Question

wat is the max that a judge would do for my 4th violation of parole for being out of county and being at a fair if im on the sex offender registry
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
he hasnt bn in trouble in cheatham in years and is on parole in davidson county
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they only hve a year max maybe 2 years of parole left
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If this is a 4th violation, you are looking at a minimum of 18 months in most all TN courts, unless there is some mitigating circumstance. The judges have a large amount of discretion in these probation violation cases, so it is up to the individual judge and the severity of the offense, plus they examine the attitude and prior violations of the offender. On anything beyond a 3rd violation judges tend to lose patience with the offender though, so they are usually not very lenient.