Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

JD. I got a parking ticket a handicap ramp earlier this

Customer Question

Hi JD. I got a parking ticket for blocking a handicap ramp earlier this morning.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us that we can assist you with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a con job. Why am I paying $45 for a question that what answered. I may as well pay the ticket and cancel this membership.
Thank you for your reply.
As I have no idea about your situation and you have not told me anything about your situation, I do not know how you expected anyone to answer you.
This site works by customers providing us information about their situation and asking us their specific question so we can provide them the answer based on their situation and what they want to know.
If you are not happy with doing that, you are free to request a refund of your deposit by contacting customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help.
I wish you all the best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you wanted me to be more specific it shouldn't have taken you 20 minutes to respond. Also, the link that you sent to request refund of my deposit doesn't work.
I apologize that it took 20 minutes to respond. The experts are not employees of this site and we have no control at all as to when a customer's question appears on the list for the expert to answer.
If you copy and paste the link into your browser it does indeed work as I just did it.
Again, best wishes.