Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
Experience:  15 years practicing criminal defense.
19958803

I'm being evicted because my husband and I were arrested for

Customer Question

I'm being evicted because my husband and I were arrested for "manufacturing meth" the police have NO evidence they did not find what they were looking for we of course knew they wouldn't because we don't mess with that my husbands job requires drug testing for government passes in DC so now there changing the charges to knowingly possessing a fire arm because he had a felony charge 23 yes ago has not been in trouble with the law in 23 yrs I have no criminal history so can we be given a 3 day eviction to be out
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

What is the landlord stating the grounds for the eviction are?

.

Is there anything in your lease that states that the landlord can evict for simply being arrested and accused of a crime?

.

.

thanks