Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

My boyfriend came to my job last year2014 an I was pregnant

Customer Question

My boyfriend came to my job last year2014 an I was pregnant at that time he sent me messages saying he would burn me up an he left win the police came so they never found him so he had a outstanding warrent an now he in jail an I'm trying to drop charges I didn't do the police did it so will I have to go to court and talk if they already got evedince showing he said he would burn me up but it happen last year
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Prosecution is always up to the District Attorney. And so you would need to contact the office and ask to speak to a victim/witness coordinator. Tell them you do not want to testify in this matter and you do not want the charges to be brought because it has been more than a year since it happened.
It is up to them to decide if they will proceed with or without you or if they will issue a subpoena to have you testify.
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please post them here. Otherwise, I appreciate your Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information.
If you received an invite to participate in a phone call, that is automatically generated by this site. I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site, but we can continue here.
Thank you