Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney / Criminal Law Mentor
26296561

I have a warrant in Florida degree theft and fraudulent use

Customer Question

I have a warrant in Florida for 3rd degree theft and fraudulent use from 2009. How can I get rid of those?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a florida licensed attorney and I will be glad to help you.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Unfortunately, there is no "easy fix" when it comes to felony arrest warrants.
Unfortunately, such arrest warrants never expire and the only way get such warrant terminated, is to surrender to the authorities in Florida jail that is local to the circuit court where criminal case is pending and to face the judge and address the criminal charges that are pending against the defendant.
Given the seriousness of the charges, it would be a good idea to consult and retain an experienced local criminal defense attorney to help you address and resolve this unfortunate criminal charges and outstanding felony arrest warrant.
You can find an experienced and skilled local criminal law attorney by using this established and reputable attorney information / referral websites:
www.lexmundi.com
www.martindale.com
www.lawyers.com
www.legalmatch.com
When, choosing a local attorney to represent you, it would be a good idea to choose someone who has a practice exclusively dedicated to criminal law, has at least 10 years of experience and handled similar matters and also regularly practices before the court located in the jurisdiction where your matter will be heard.
I wish you the best of luck!
Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.

Do you have any related follow up questions for me? If not please positively rate my answer, so I can receive credit for my work.

Thank you.