AttyDort
AttyDort, Litigation Attorney
Experience:  Criminal and Civil jury trial expeirence; 17 yrs exp in state and federal courts.
67981144

I'm interested in a "Toy", Bug-a-Salt.com; toy to shoot

Customer Question

I'm interested in a "Toy", Bug-a-Salt.com; toy to shoot flies with Salt; as projectile ,just a pinch. Range three ft. Please help. Many thanks
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My past criminal Drug, Possession of Marijuana, 1973' conviction, Felonys, preclude me from this Purchase?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rather a bit late ; just got a shipping invoice from "Bug-A-Salt. Order is enroute, am I, legal to receive the Toy???
Expert:  AttyDort replied 1 year ago.

I think you are safe on that one. Good luck. Dont shoot people, dont walk through the park with it, waiving it around, dont carry it at night while wearing a hoddie, dont take it to a bank, and dont take it to the horse racing track. You should be fine. Paint it orange. Keep it in the house.