Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD
4460311

My grandson is black .He was in the small town wich we live

Customer Question

my grandson is black .He was in the small town wich we live in new paltz new york.The police are always finding a reason to arrest him for disturbing the peace even when he was not the one causing the disruption. last thurday a young white man had a verbal attack on my grandson in a local bar the verbal arguing continued outside where the young man punched my grandon in the mouth and onto the ground.My grandon did nothing to defend himself and his lip was cut and bleeding. The police arrested my grandson and did not charge the attacker.The police said Ariel provoked the exchange.They arrested Ariel.They offered to take him to the hospital but he denied there request.I noticed his lip is now infected and I sent him to the DR and I plan on driving him to the police station to press charges against the young man who hit him.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Tina replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:

How old is your grandson?

I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.