Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was at an exit of a store and a bike rode in front of me

Customer Question

I was at an exit of a store and a bike rode in front of me on a bike (I believe he was homeless?) he threw his hand up and continued riding in my mirror I saw him stop for a second I continued driving a truck chased me down after not talking to the man on a bike I pulled over to see the problem they told me I needed to go back and pay for him a new tire. You need to go back he needs a new tire its cheap. They where very sketchy and I knew I did not hit the gentleman and cane home I worried but I came home and know I didn't hit him and he continued to ride did I hit and run... What do I do I don't want to go to jail I am shacken up for nothing. Someone is saying I did when I didn't.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
How long ago did this happen? Did the police contact you? Did you go back to talk to the man and pay him?