N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Since 1983
9653905

Neighbor told me he had sex with a girl with down syndrome

Customer Question

neighbor told me he had sex with a girl with down syndrome and I thought that would be rape! I don't like the guy he's a convicted child molester!
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can this guy in my neighbor hood have done time for molesting a girl that literally lives a mile or less up the road and still live in this neighborhood? Massachusetts
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He live in his sister house, I checked to see if he was registered as a sex offender and he's not. but I also read that if your a level one which I don't know if that's what he is....you informations not made public? Does he sound like a level One!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This guys a creep! this is bullshit to have a person who's a sexual predator in public! there's lots of little kids in the neighborhood and this guys always walking around his little bait dog! other than myself and the rest of his family who seem to be decent people I believe no one else knows I don't think that's right!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The girl he told me that was "a Retarted jew" was many yrs ago, I think before he was charged with child molestation with the girl down the road. I would imagine she's an legal adult now but her fathers house is a mile of less up the road. This guy has a rhode island Cell #, lives with his sister (in my neighborhood) in MA. Meets everyday at 12:00 with a group of others' at MCdonalds every wk. day this cant be legal!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gilbert XXXXXX, Rehoboth, MA why isn't he listed on the sex offender registry!
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry...I do not understand your question...do you have a specific legal question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gilbert XXXXXX, Lives in Rehoboht, MA Convicted child molester served time, How is he able to live a mile down the road from the family of the girl he molested in the past.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
meet with a group at McDonalds where they have a big play ground for children built in....that doesn't seem right!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much more info. do you need?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
not doing a phone call!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know is Gilbert XXXXXX, Rehoboth, MA living in his sister house to hide from listing he's a sex offender or is it because he's a level one(which doesn't make sense to me because he's served many yrs in prison) Gilberts cell# ***** ***** Island area code, Internet show his last residence is in riverside, RI, but he's been living in Rehoboth, MA for many yrs. now! If he's a level one sex offender is he permitted to spend an hr. each day MON. -Fri. with other sketchy guys at a McDonalds with a giant play ground built into it with little kids running around everywhere! This can't be legal! if you ever heard this man speak about women it fair to gauge he's a sexual predator! Bragging about having sex with a metally challenged girl! and other comment that go beyond male chauvinism....Can someone please help with this info. our neighborhood could be in danger!
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 1 year ago.
New Expert here.
There are no level 2 or level 3 offenders living in that town.
http://www.mass.gov/eopss/crime-prev-personal-sfty/sex-offenders/obtaining-information-about-sex-offenders.html
states:
"Any member of the public who is at least 18 years of age or older may request sex offender information. The information will be provided to any person who is seeking the information for his/her own protection or for the protection of a child under the age of 18 or for the protection of another person whom the requesting person has responsibility, care, or custody.
You may request sex offender information at Local Police Departments or through the Sex Offender Registry Board directly. Level 2 offenders finally classified after July12, 2013 and Level 3 offenders are posted on this web site under our Community Search."
I hope this information is helpful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am already aware of that information, thanks though. What about living arrangemets? is it legal for a convicted Child molester(level one) loiter in a MCDonalds everyday for an hr.?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Assuming this guy Is a level one offender, Does he have to register with the state and town where he lives?
http://www.mass.gov/eopss/crime-prev-personal-sfty/sex-offenders/information-for-sex-offenders.html#Register1
states all sex offenders are required to register with the Sex Offender Registry Board but not with the town.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in the commonwealth of Mass. if a person is a level 1 offender they have to register with the sex offender board, but since they're a level 1 sex offender the public isn't "Granted" Info. by town or state who these people are? also, A person could have served yrs. in prison for child molestation and be a level 1 offender?
The public does have the right to get that information. As I posted earlier,
"You may request sex offender information at Local Police Departments or through the Sex Offender Registry Board directly. Level 2 offenders finally classified after July12, 2013 and Level 3 offenders are posted on this web site under our Community Search."
The classification system is not based on how much time the offender served in prison, see
http://www.mass.gov/eopss/crime-prev-personal-sfty/sex-offenders/levels-of-sex-offenders.html
Please remember, I do not write the laws, I just answer questions.