Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My friend was arrested on july 7 2015 he hasn't had a court

Customer Question

my friend was arrested on july 7 2015 he hasn't had a court date. It happened on oct 4th 2014. he got an extreme dui he hasn't ever been in trouble before. He dosnt remember anything. He had a brain bleed and woke up in the hospital 3 days later. From a coma. He wasn't arrested in the hospital they gave him a bus pass and sent him home. His name is ***** ***** xxxx bd 12/20/53 His bond is set for 3200.00 to get him out can you help me out call me at xxx/xxx/xxxx ask for Thomas please help
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am an experienced criminal lawyer.
JustAnswer is a general information service and not a law firm. If you have a question with regard to your friend's situation, I can assist you with that. If you need to know how to find him a lawyer, I can direct you as well. What we cannot do here, however, is to actually represent your friend on his criminal case because that's against the terms of service of this site and the rules of our bar associations.
Let me know what your question is and the US state in which this is happening.