Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in Tennessee and i got 2 citations... 1 consumption

Customer Question

I live in Tennessee and i got 2 citations... 1 for underage consumption and another one for leaving the scene... im 18 yrs old and have never been in trouble before... i wouldnt have left the scene if my mom wouldnt have got there and daid go ahead home i will take care of it from here... she didn't think it would have been a big deal for me to leave since there was no other vehicle or property damage involved... i was just curious what u thank may happen on my court date... btw when i get to court the day of my court date i have to go up stairs and talk the district attorney im guessing to cut me something....
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Did you consult and retain an experienced criminal attorney to represent you in this pending criminal case?