Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was convicted of poss with intent to distribute 3 lbs of

Customer Question

I was convicted of poss with intent to distribute 3 lbs of marijuana 19 years ago in oklahoma city, it was a felony conviction with a two year suspended sentence,probation and 10 or 15 thousands dollars in fines for not paying taxes on the marijuana, when i was released and went back to california my home state,i ended up homeless and couldn't afford to pay my fines or probation,so i never fulfilled my legal obligations! i am now trying to file for a license to sell home alarm systems in the state of Louisiana through the fire marshall but am afraid i will get denied my lic because of my legal issues!
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

That is certainly a legitimate concern.

What information can I provide you in this regard, please?