Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I recently reapplied pardon pardon and I was wondering what

Customer Question

I recently reapplied for a pardon pardon and I was wondering what the status of that request was. I have called many phone numbers and left call back numbers without much help. My names is James xxxxxxx xxxxx and I live in Arizona on the Navajo Indian Reservation. I am a school teacher and cannot return to work unless I receive a pardon, School started today and my position as a history teacher has not been filled. My principal wants me back but I cannot return until or if I am granted a pardon. My crime was committed 35.9 years ago. This is my second request. My phone number is *****
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.
So you requested a Presidential Pardon - your conviction was in federal Court?
How long ago did you apply?